An easy recipe for a homemade crustless pumpkin pie. This Zero Point Crustless Pumpkin Pie recipe is perfect for fall-it so good. I won’t regret making this for your next family gathering!
PREP TIME5 minutes
COOK TIME45 minutes
ADDITIONAL TIME5 minutes
TOTAL TIME55 minutes
- 1 (15 oz) can 100% canned pumpkin purée
- 1/3 cup zero-point brown sugar substitute – I use Lakanto Golden Monkfruit Sweetener
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 2 large eggs or 1/2 cup liquid egg substitute
- 8 oz. unsweetened almond milk, premier protein, unsweetened coconut milk, or Carbmaster no sugar added milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a 9-inch pie dish with nonstick cooking spray.
In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- Pour into prepared pie dish.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let it cool for 10 minutes before serving.
- Store in the fridge for up to a week.
0-1 Personal.Points™ p.er slice
*This number shows the PersonalPoints™ range. The points will vary based on your individualized plan.
Smartpoints for crustless pie: GREEN: Zero Smart.points if using liquid egg substitute or 1 Smart.points per slice if using whole eggs BLUE/PURPLE: Zero SmartPoints per slice