90-second keto bread is quick and ready in the microwave in just seconds. Using just a few simple ingredients — almond flour, eggs, and butter — you’ll be enjoying your grilled cheese and morning toast in no time. Stovetop instructions included.
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 slice
- Category: American
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tablespoon melted butter or ghee
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened milk of choice
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until smooth
- Grease a 3×3-inch glass microwave-safe bowl or mold with butter, ghee, or coconut oil.
- Pour your mixture into your well-greased bowl or mold and microwave on high for 90 seconds.
- Carefully remove your break from the glass dish or mold.
- Slice, toast, and melt butter on top, if desired.
If you don’t have a microwave, try frying the dough in a little butter, ghee, or coconut oil. Same prep time, same easy recipe — just a slightly different texture.
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 217
- Fat: 18g
- Carbohydrates: 5g (2g net carbs)
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 10g