Fathead Pizza Dough (slight modifications)
- 1 1/4 cups almond flour
- 1 cup of mozzarella, shredded (I used whole milk mozzarella)
- 1/2 cup of cheddar, shredded
- 1 scoop (2tbsp isopure unflavored whey protein)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup franks red hot
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 lb of cubed chicken, cooked,
- bacon, as much as you want.
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Create your fat head dough like other recipes (not going into detail just search). I like to make mine thin.
- Heat the buffalo sauce in a small sauce pan until nice and warm and mixed through.
- Pre cut your bacon and then cook, reserving some of the grease for later.
- Cook your cubed chicken in the reserved bacon grease. I sprinkled with onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper to mine. After it’s cooked, drain and coat with about 1tbsp of the sauce we made.
- Spread about 2/3rds of the buffalo sauce into the cooked crust or until it’s sauced for your liking
- With a layer of the cheeses. Next the chicken onion and bacon. Finally the rest of the cheese. Depending on your size of crust you may need more or less cheese.
- Cook at 425 for like 8-10 minutes, all cheese should be thoroughly melted.
- Take it out of the oven and drizzle the remaining sauce onto the pizza or to your liking.
Enjoy and eat with no ragrets.