These Apple Pie Egg Rolls are delicious and only 2 points each! These Apple Pie Egg Rolls can be made in the air fryer or baked in the oven.
PREP TIME10 minutes
COOK TIME8 minutes
TOTAL TIME18 minutes
- 6 egg roll wrappers
- 2 granny Smith apples
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons granulated Splenda, divided
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, divide
- Start by peeling and chopping the apples.
- Then add the apples to a bowl and stir in the lemon juice.
- In a small bowl add the brown sugar, 1 tablespoon of Splenda and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon.
- Pour over the apples and mix together.
- Lay out 1 egg roll wrapper and add two tablespoons of the apple pie mixture.
- Fold the bottom of the egg roll wrapper up and fold in the sides.
- Roll up the egg roll.
- Wet the edge of the egg roll wrapper with water, then seal it closed.
- Repeat with the remaining egg roll wrappers.
- Add 1 tablespoon Splenda and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon to a small bowl and stir together.
- Spray the egg rolls with olive oil spray and sprinkle with the cinnamon mixture.
In the air fryer:
- Cook egg rolls in the air fryer at 400 degrees for 8 minutes, flipping the egg rolls halfway through.
In the oven:
- Bake egg rolls in the oven at 400 degrees F for 8 minutes, flipping halfway through.
Servings: Makes 6 servings
2 W/W Points® per serving