RECIPE FOR KETO APPLE FRITTERS
• 1 zucchini, diced after being peeled.
• 1 cinnamon stick
• Lemon juice, two teaspoons
• A quarter to half teaspoon of apple flavor
• Almond flour, two cups
• A half-cup of vanilla or unflavored protein powder
• 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder, 3 tablespoons monkfruit sweetener, or your preferred sweetener
• Xanthan gum, 2 teaspoons
• 1 salt shakerful
• 1/2 cup melted butter
• 1/2 cup macadamia nut milk without sugar or another nut milk
• 1/fourth cup sour cream
• 1/4 cup of water
• Lard for frying and one egg
• 1 /2 cup sweeteners Swerve or use your preferred sweetener
• 2 tablespoons heavy cream for whipping
• Vanilla extract, two tablespoons
HOW TO MAKE KETO APPLE FRITTERS
• Get a small bowl in STEP 1.
• In a bowl(small), put finely diced zucchini, cinnamon, lemon juice, and apple flavoring . To taste, adjust the amount of apple flavor. combine, then reserve.
• STEP 2 Dry components
• The dry ingredients should be put in a medium basin. Assemble by combining.
a mixing basin with almond flour and other dry ingredients