Keto Banana Nut Bread Recipe:
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 ripe medium-sized bananas (mashed)
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil or butter
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a standard-sized loaf pan or line it with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and ground cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, mash the ripe bananas until smooth. Add the melted coconut oil or butter, eggs, and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until you have a smooth batter.
- Fold in the chopped nuts into the batter.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and spread it evenly.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow the bread to cool in the pan for about 10 minutes before transferring it to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutritional Value (per slice, assuming 12 slices):
Please note that the following values are approximate and can vary based on the specific brands and ingredients used.
- Calories: ~180 kcal
- Fat: ~15g
- Carbohydrates: ~6g
- Fiber: ~3g
- Net Carbs: ~3g (total carbs – fiber)
- Protein: ~6g
Keep in mind that this keto-friendly banana nut bread should be enjoyed in moderation as part of a balanced keto diet. Always consult with a healthcare professional or a registered dietitian before making significant changes to your diet, especially if you have specific health concerns or conditions.