Keto cheese bread is a low-carb and gluten-free bread that is perfect for those following a ketogenic diet. Made with almond flour and mozzarella cheese, this bread offers a delicious and satisfying option for those looking to cut back on carbs. The combination of these ingredients creates a bread that is not only delicious but also high in fat and protein, which helps to keep you feeling full and satisfied for longer periods of time.
Whether you’re looking to enjoy a sandwich for lunch or to toast up a slice for breakfast, Keto cheese bread is a versatile option that can be used in a variety of ways. Unlike traditional breads, which are often made with refined flour and sugar, Keto cheese bread is made with healthier, wholesome ingredients that are better for your body.
In addition to its great taste and nutritional benefits, Keto cheese bread is also incredibly easy to make. Simply mix together the almond flour, mozzarella cheese, and eggs and bake in the oven until golden brown. The result is a fluffy and cheesy bread that is sure to become a staple in your ketogenic diet.
Overall, Keto cheese bread is a delicious and nutritious bread option that is perfect for those following a ketogenic diet. With its low-carb, gluten-free, and high-fat and protein content, it is sure to become a staple in your kitchen. So why not give it a try and see for yourself why it’s quickly becoming a popular choice among keto followers?
for 4 servings
- ¾ cup shredded mozzarella cheese(85 g)
- 2 oz cream cheese(55 g)
- ⅓ cup almond flour(35 g), or coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 egg, beaten
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese(50 g)
- Preheat oven to 425˚F (220˚C).
- Melt mozzarella and cream cheese together in the microwave for 1 minute, stirring every 20 seconds, or until fully melted.
- Combine almond (or coconut) flour, baking powder, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and egg. Mix well, then stir in the melted mozzarella until fully incorporated. Stir in cheddar, then shape into a ball, cover, and chill for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Dust a cutting board with a handful of almond (or coconut) flour. Cut dough into 4 even pieces and roll each piece into a ball. Cut each ball in half and place cut side down on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Assemble with desired sandwich toppings.
- Calories 265
- Fat 21g
- Carbs 6g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 13g