• 9 ounces sugar-free chocolate chips
• ¼ cup unrefined coconut oil
• 2 cups salted mixed nuts
• Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
• In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the chocolate chips and coconut oil and microwave until the chocolate is melted. Use a rubber spatula to mix until smooth. Let cool just slightly before using. Alternately, this can be done in a double boiler.
• Add the nuts to the bowl with the melted chocolate. Mix until all of the nuts are coating in the chocolate.
• Drop large spoonfuls of the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet. Be sure to space them out enough that they do not run together.
• Refrigerate until solid. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks. Alternatively, you can store them in the freezer.