– 1 lb (450g) pork tenderloin, thinly sliced
– 4 eggs, beaten
– 1/2 cup mushrooms, thinly sliced
– 1/2 cup shredded cabbage
– 1/2 cup shredded carrots
– 2 green onions, sliced
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 2 tablespoons coconut aminos (a keto-friendly soy sauce alternative)
– 1 tablespoon sesame oil
– 1 tablespoon olive oil
– Salt and pepper to taste
– Lettuce leaves for serving
1. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
2. Add the pork slices to the skillet and cook until browned and cooked through. Remove the pork from the skillet and set aside.
3. In the same skillet, add the mushrooms, cabbage, carrots, green onions, and garlic. Stir-fry for about 3-4 minutes until the vegetables are slightly tender.
4. Push the vegetables to one side of the skillet and pour the beaten eggs into the other side. Scramble the eggs until cooked through, then mix them with the vegetables.
5. Return the cooked pork to the skillet and stir to combine with the vegetables and eggs.
6. In a small bowl, whisk together the coconut aminos and sesame oil. Pour the mixture over the pork and vegetable mixture in the skillet. Stir well to evenly coat everything. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes to heat through.
7. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
8. Serve the keto Moo Shu Pork mixture inside lettuce leaves, which act as a low-carb substitute for traditional Moo Shu pancakes.
Enjoy your keto-friendly Moo Shu Pork!