This peanut butter coffee tastes beyond delicious and it’s so easy to make!
– 1 cup brewed coffee
– 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
– 1 tablespoon honey or sweetener of your choice
– 1/4 cup milk (dairy or plant-based)
– Optional toppings: whipped cream, chocolate syrup, crushed peanuts
1. Brew your favorite coffee using your preferred method to make 1 cup of coffee.
2. In a microwave-safe bowl or cup, combine the peanut butter and honey.
3. Microwave the peanut butter and honey mixture for about 20-30 seconds until it becomes slightly melted and easier to mix.
4. Stir the melted peanut butter and honey mixture until well combined.
5. Pour the brewed coffee into a mug.
6. Add the peanut butter and honey mixture to the mug and stir until it dissolves into the coffee.
7. Heat the milk in a microwave or on the stovetop until warm.
8. Froth the warm milk using a frother or by vigorously shaking it in a lidded jar until it becomes frothy.
9. Pour the frothed milk into the coffee mug, gently stirring to combine.
10. If desired, top your peanut butter coffee with whipped cream, drizzle with chocolate syrup, and sprinkle crushed peanuts on top.
11. Enjoy your creamy and flavorful peanut butter coffee!
Feel free to adjust the quantities of peanut butter and sweetener according to your taste preferences.