This Easy Teriyaki Chicken is tender, juicy, and coated in a sugar free teriyaki marinade! A prefect summer night meal!
- 16 oz. or four (4 oz.) chicken thighs or thin chicken breasts
- 1 cup G. Hughes Sugar Free Teriyaki Marinade
- 1/2 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- 2 green onion, chopped for garnish
- In a large Tupperware combine, chicken, sesame seeds, minced garlic, and Teriyaki sauce. Stir and coat all the chicken pieces with sauce. Cover or place a lid on The Tupperware and chill in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours to allow the chicken to marinate.
- Place marinated chicken onto a BBQ grill (outdoor grill or cast iron grill skillet pan) pour remaining sauce over the top of the chicken and cook on medium high until chicken is no longer pink. About 7-8 minutes on each side.
- Serve with your favorite veggie, over cauliflower rice, brown or white rice. ( for additional points)
Makes 4 ( 4 oz.) servings
1-3 PersonalPoints™ per serving*
*This number shows the PersonalPoints™ range. The points will vary based on your individualized plan.
Servings for chicken thighs: Makes four 4 oz. servings
Smartpoints: GREEN/BLUE/PURPLE : 5 SmartPoints per serving
Servings for chicken breast: Makes four 4 oz. servings
Smartpoints: GREEN: 3 SmartPoints per serving BLUE: 1 SmartPoints per serving PURPLE: 1 SmartPoints per serving
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 180TOTAL FAT: 12gSATURATED FAT: 3gCHOLESTEROL: 64mgSODIUM: 279mgCARBOHYDRATES: 10gSUGAR: 0gPROTEIN: 21g