– 4 cups mixed salad greens (such as romaine lettuce or spinach)
– 4 ounces sliced salami, cut into thin strips
– 4 ounces sliced pepperoni, cut into thin strips
– 4 ounces sliced provolone cheese, cut into thin strips
– 1/2 cup sliced black olives
– 1/2 cup sliced green olives
– 1/2 cup sliced cherry tomatoes
– 1/4 cup sliced pepperoncini peppers
– 1/4 cup sliced red onion
– 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
– 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
– 1 teaspoon dried oregano
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a large salad bowl, combine the mixed salad greens, salami, pepperoni, provolone cheese, black olives, green olives, cherry tomatoes, pepperoncini peppers, and red onion.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, dried oregano, salt, and pepper to make the dressing.
3. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss gently to combine, making sure all the ingredients are coated.
4. Let the salad sit for a few minutes to allow the flavors to meld together.
5. Serve the keto Antipasto Salad as a side dish or a light meal.
Note: You can customize this salad by adding or substituting other keto-friendly ingredients such as artichoke hearts, roasted red peppers, or anchovies according to your preference.
Enjoy your keto Antipasto Salad!