This easy low carb keto mini cheesecake recipe has a buttery crust, creamy filling, and just 3g net carbs! Learn how to make small keto cheesecakes perfectly every time.
PREP: 15 minutes
COOK: 25 minutes
TOTAL: 40 minutes
- 2 cups Wholesome Yum Blanched Almond Flour
- 1/3 cup Butter (melted)
- 3 tbsp Besti Monk Fruit Allulose Blend
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 12 oz Cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup Besti Powdered Monk Fruit Allulose Blend
- 1 large Egg
- 2 tbsp Sour cream
- 1/2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C). Line a muffin tin with 12 parchment paper liners.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the almond flour, melted butter, Besti, and vanilla extract, until uniform. The dough will be slightly crumbly. Press the dough into the bottom of the muffin cups.
- In a large bowl, use a hand mixer at low to medium-low speed to beat the cream cheese and powdered Besti, until fluffy.
- Beat in the egg, then the sour cream, lemon juice, and vanilla extract.
- Spoon the filling into the muffin cups. Smooth the top with a spatula.
- Bake for approximately 25 minutes, until the center is slightly jiggly. (Do not wait for it to fully set!)
- Cool cheesecakes in the pan on the counter to room temperature, then refrigerate for at least 4 hours (preferably overnight), until completely set..
Serving size: 1 mini cheesecake
Amount per serving. Serving size in recipe notes above.