Keto Egglife Lasagna
- 1 package egglife wraps
- 16 oz ricotta cheese
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 1 jar raos sauce
- 1 lb hamburger meat
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 2 teaspoons basil
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease an 8×8 inch baking dish.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook the hamburger meat, breaking it up with a spatula, until browned and cooked through. Drain the excess fat and return the meat to the skillet.
- Add the raos sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, basil, thyme, salt, and pepper to the meat and stir well. Simmer for about 10 minutes, until slightly thickened.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the egg and stir in the ricotta cheese. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- To assemble the lasagna, spread a thin layer of the meat sauce over the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Top with a single layer of egglife wraps, cutting them to fit if needed. Spread half of the ricotta mixture over the wraps. Repeat with another layer of meat sauce, wraps, and ricotta mixture. Finish with a final layer of meat sauce and top with the fresh mozzarella slices.
- Bake for 30 to 45 minutes, until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Let the lasagna rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
This recipe makes 6 servings. Each serving has:
- Calories: 483 kcal
- Fat: 34 g
- Carbs: 11 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Net carbs: 8 g
- Protein: 32 g