– 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
– 1/4 cup almond flour
– 2 tablespoons cream cheese
– 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
– 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
– 1/4 cup pizza sauce
– 1/4 cup mini pepperoni slices
– Optional toppings: sliced olives, diced bell peppers, cooked sausage, etc.
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the shredded mozzarella cheese, almond flour, and cream cheese. Microwave the mixture on high for 1 minute.
3. Remove the bowl from the microwave and stir the mixture until well combined. If the cheese has not fully melted, you can microwave it for an additional 15-30 seconds.
4. Add the Italian seasoning and garlic powder to the cheese mixture and stir until evenly incorporated.
5. Take a tablespoon-sized portion of the dough and roll it into a ball. Place the ball on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining dough, leaving a little space between each ball.
6. Using your fingers or the back of a spoon, flatten each dough ball slightly to form a mini pizza crust.
7. Spoon a small amount of pizza sauce onto each flattened dough ball and spread it out, leaving a small border around the edges.
8. Sprinkle some mini pepperoni slices on top of the sauce, and add any additional toppings you desire.
9. Bake the pizza puffs in the preheated oven for about 12-15 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown and the cheese is bubbly.
10. Remove the baking sheet from the oven and let the pizza puffs cool for a few minutes before serving.
Enjoy your Keto Pizza Puffs! They make a delicious low-carb snack or appetizer.