Keto Shrimp Stuffed Eggs
- 5 eggs
- 350 g of raw shrimps
- Salt and pepper
- 200 ml of sunflower seed oil
- 60 ml of unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar
- Olive oil
- Peel the prawns and clean them.
- Cook the eggs in boiling water for 10 minutes.
- In a skillet, fry the prawns with some olive oil over medium-high heat until pink and cooked through, about 10 minutes. Set aside some whole prawns for garnish and chop the rest.
- In the same skillet, cook the shells with sunflower seed oil over low heat until crisp, about 15 minutes.
- Strain the oil from the shells and reserve it for later.
- Make the sauce by blending the almond milk and vinegar in a blender until smooth and creamy. This will create a keto-friendly mayonnaise.
- Gradually add the reserved oil from the shells to the blender, while blending on low speed, until you get a thick and smooth sauce. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Peel the eggs and cut them in half. Scoop out the yolks and mash them with a fork in a bowl.
- Add the chopped prawns, chives, and half of the sauce to the bowl and mix well.
- Fill the egg whites with the prawn mixture and top with some more sauce.
- Garnish with the whole prawns and some more chives if desired.
Nutrition Facts: Per serving (1 stuffed egg out of 10)
Calories: 281 kcal
Fat: 25.6 g
Carbohydrates: 1.4 g
Fiber: 0.2 g
Net Carbs: 1.2 g
Protein: 12.4 g