mini lemon cheesecakes:
– 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
– 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
– 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
– 3/4 cup granulated sugar
– 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 2 large eggs
– Zest of 1 lemon
– 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
– Whipped cream and lemon slices for garnish (optional)
1. Preheat your oven to 325°F (165°C). Line a muffin tin with paper liners or grease the cups with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Stir until the crumbs are evenly coated. Press about 1 tablespoon of the crumb mixture into the bottom of each muffin cup. Use the back of a spoon or the bottom of a glass to press the crumbs firmly.
3. In a separate bowl, beat the cream cheese, granulated sugar, flour, and vanilla extract until smooth and creamy. You can use an electric mixer or do this by hand.
4. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in the lemon zest and lemon juice until fully incorporated into the cream cheese mixture.
5. Divide the cream cheese mixture evenly among the muffin cups, filling each one almost to the top.
6. Bake for about 20-25 minutes, or until the cheesecakes are set and the edges are lightly golden. The centers may still jiggle slightly, but they will firm up as they cool.
7. Remove the muffin tin from the oven and let the cheesecakes cool in the tin for about 10 minutes. Then, transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
8. Once cooled, refrigerate the mini cheesecakes for at least 2 hours, or preferably overnight, to allow them to set completely.
9. Before serving, you can garnish the mini cheesecakes with a dollop of whipped cream and a slice of lemon, if desired.
Enjoy your delicious mini lemon cheesecakes!