– 1 1/2 cups almond flour
– 1 1/2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
– 1/2 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
– 1/2 cup natural peanut butter (or any nut butter of your choice)
– 1/3 cup sugar-free maple syrup or liquid sweetener of your choice
– 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
– 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– Pinch of salt
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, shredded coconut, sugar-free chocolate chips, cocoa powder, and salt. Mix well.
2. Add the melted coconut oil, sugar-free maple syrup, peanut butter, and vanilla extract to the dry ingredients. Stir until everything is well combined and forms a sticky dough.
3. Line an 8×8-inch baking dish with parchment paper. Transfer the dough to the dish and press it down firmly and evenly.
4. Place the baking dish in the refrigerator and chill for at least 2 hours, or until the bars are firm and set.
5. Once the bars have chilled and set, remove them from the refrigerator. Use a sharp knife to cut them into individual bars or squares.
6. Store the bars in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Enjoy your delicious no-bake low-carb chocolate oatmeal bars as a satisfying and guilt-free treat!