These are so easy to make and deliciously fudgy from the nut butter.
Cuisine: Australian Keto
Keyword: keto dessert, keto muffin, keto snack
Recipe Category: Low Carb
Servings: 10 serves
Calories: 234 kcal
- 315 g nut butter I use Almond Butter
- 140 g erythritol
- 2 eggs
- 20 g unsweetened cocoa or cacao
- 55 g raspberries
- 25 g butter
- 50 g scoop Nutraorganics Collagen Beauty Powder I use Nutraorganics
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 heaped tsp cinnamon
- 10 g baking powder
- 20 dairy free choc buttons I use Zebra brand
Metric – US Customary
- Preheat oven to 180℃. Line a muffin tin with 10 paper liners.
Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined
Mix all ingredients except chocolate buttons for 45 seconds/speed 5
Spoon mixture into muffin cases
Add 2 choc buttons per muffin if using
Cook 15-20 mins or until muffins are firm and cooked through (muffins are fudgy)
Cool before serving.
For a dairy free version swap butter for coconut oil.
For a nut free version, you could try seed butters although I am unsure how this would affect the flavour.
Muffins are suitable to freeze, or refrigerate for up to 1 week.
If not using the collagen there is no need for any substitutions.
Raspberry & Chocolate Keto Muffins
Amount Per Serving (1 serve(1 muffin))
Calories 234Calories from Fat 180
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20g31%
Saturated Fat 3g15%
Total Carbohydrates 8g3%
Dietary Fiber 4g16%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.