- Firstly, you’ll need 3 eggs or 3/4 cup liquid egg substitute
- Then you will need 1 (32 oz.) container of plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- And then we will need 1 (1 oz.) small box of instant sugar-free/fat-free vanilla or cheesecake flavor pudding.
- 1/2 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup 100% pure canned pumpkin.
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 Tbsp granulated white sugar substitute ( I recommend Lakanto Classic Monkfruit Sweetener)
- Finally, you’ll need 3 Tbsp or 1.5 oz. Duncan Hines or Betty Crocker spice cake mix
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add eggs, extract, pumpkin spice, cinnamon, pumpkin, sugar substitute and beat well in a mixing bowl.
- Then add yogurt, dry pudding mix, and cake mix, if desired. Whisk together until well combined.
- After brushing a pie dish with a little non-stick cooking spray or a springform pan, pour the mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Before covering it with plastic wrap let it cool for about 15-20 minutes.
- Before serving let it chill overnight in the springform pan in the refrigerator.
Servings: Makes 8 servings
1 Points™ per slice
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 88TOTAL FAT: 2gSATURATED FAT: 3gTRANS FAT: 0gUNSATURATED FAT: 4gCHOLESTEROL: 72mgSODIUM: 280mgCARBOHYDRATES: 7gFIBER: 2gSUGAR: 1gPROTEIN: 11g