With the Christmas season going all out, I wind up making a great deal of without sugar treats. When I was heating in the kitchen as of late, I chose to have a go at making a sans sugar cheesecake brownie bar. I haven’t made cheesecake bars in some time, and I needed to make something other than what’s expected. Something like mocha cheesecake bars!
This makes a total of 16 servings of Mocha Cheesecake Bars. Each bar comes out to be 232 Calories, 21.15g Fats, 3.24g Net Carbs, and 6.12g Protein.
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup erythritol
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- ½ tablespoon instant coffee
- ½ cup Hershey’s Baking Cocoa
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pound cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup erythritol
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- Preheat oven to 350°F, and spray or grease an 8×8-inch baking pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the wet ingredients of melted unsalted butter and 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract until well combined. Then mix in the 3 large eggs.
- In the small bowl: mix together the dry ingredients of almond flour, instant coffee, baking cocoa, salt, erythritol, and baking powder. Then, whisk the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients. Place ¼ cup of batter aside to use later.
- Add the larger portion of batter into the 8×8-inch baking pan. The batter will be thicker than traditional brownie batter.
- In a mixing bowl: blend the room temperature cream cheese, 1 large egg, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, and ½ cup erythritol until smooth. Spread on top of the brownie layer.
- Using the ¼ cup of brownie batter, mix into the top layer of cream cheese to create a top brownie crust. This layer should be very thin.
- Place in the oven to bake for 30-35 minutes at 350°F. When finished, you want the cheesecake bars to be fully cooled when cutting the slices.