A soft and chewy 30-minute keto flatbread recipe! Use it as low carb keto pita bread for wraps, scooping up dips, as a pizza base, and more.
PREP: 15 minutes
COOK: 15 minutes
TOTAL: 30 minutes
Tap underlined ingredients to see where to get them.
- 1 cup Wholesome Yum Blanched Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Whey protein powder
- 3 tbsp Psyllium husk powder
- 1 tbsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt
- 2 tbsp Avocado oil
- 1 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 3 large Egg whites
- 1/2 cup Boiling water
Tap on the times in the instructions below to start a kitchen timer while you cook.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (176 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, stir together the almond flour, protein powder, psyllium, baking powder, and sea salt.
- Add the avocado oil, cider vinegar, and egg whites. Stir until uniform.
- Pour in the boiling water while beating with a hand mixer at low speed for about a minute. The dough will absorb the water. Don’t over-mix.
- Divide the dough into 6 balls. Place a ball between 2 pieces of lightly oiled parchment paper and roll out to about 1/8 inch (3.2 mm) thick, or 1/4 inch (6.4 mm) thick for thicker flatbread. Repeat with all the dough. Place the flatbreads onto the lined baking sheets, 2 inches (5 cm) apart.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, swapping the pans on the racks halfway through, until firm.
Amount per serving. Serving size in recipe notes above.