* 8 tbsp Unsalted butter
* ⅓ c Swerve brown sugar
* ⅓ c Heavy whipping cream
* 1 c Pecan halves
* ⅓ – ½ c Unsweetened coconut flakes
* ⅛ c Keto friendly chocolate chips
* Parchment paper
1. Place the butter into a saucepan on the stove over medium heat.
2. When the butter has melted, whisk in the Swerve brown sugar until completely dissolved.
3. Stir in the heavy whipping cream until well combined.
4. Cook, stirring frequently for 10 minutes until it begins to froth up and thicken.
5. Remove the mixture from the heat and stir in the pecan halves and coconut flakes. Stir well to combine, and let sit to cool slightly for a few minutes.
6. Use a large spoon to drop spoonfuls of the cookie mixture onto parchment paper. Do not worry if some of the extra liquid leaks out from the mound of cookie batter.
7. Sprinkle keto friendly chocolate chips on each cookie and lightly press down.
8. Freeze for 30 minutes to 1 hour until hard and serve or store in airtight container in fridge.
9. This should make 10-12 cookies.