Ingredients (10 servings)
1 tablespoon olive or avocado oil
1 pound nitrate free paleo sausage – no casing (or other ground meat)
2 cloves garlic (minced)
1/2 teaspoon dry minced onion flakes (optional)
3 cups yellow summer squash (cubed)
12 ounces broccoli (chopped)
1/2 cup almond or coconut milk
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1. Cook sausage, garlic, and onion flakes (if using) in oil over medium high heat until sausage is browned.
2. Add squash and broccoli and cook until vegetables are tender.
3. Spread sausage and vegetable mix into a 9×13 casserole dish.
4. In medium bowl, whisk together eggs, almond or coconut milk, salt, and pepper.
5. Pour egg mixture over sausage mix.
6. Bake at 375°F for 30-35 minutes or until eggs are set and top has started to brown.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 20.7g
Net Carbs 3.3g